It’s good to have you here.
This magazine is a voice for good in this sometimes crazy world, and publishing is my way of adding drops of beauty, creativity, support and positivity. You will have your own way to add your unique magic to the world, I know.
My life has been one of quiet resilience through ups and downs, and much personal and professional reinvention, and now I want to shine a light for others where I can. I specialise in working with enterprising, aspirational women who are claiming their own time once again, because they know they have important things yet to do – they may even feel their best work is yet to come.
I am that person too, and have slowly built a career I love by supporting others to make meaningful, sometimes scary, change in order to light their own fire. No one else can do it for us. I assist women through my services as a publisher and book coach and as a career coach.
Bev Ryan is a diplomatic dynamo. From the moment she courageously snared me at an event on the Gold Coast for an unscheduled interview for her print magazine ‘Honestly Woman’ to inviting me to be a part of the book ‘Women on Top – against the Odds’, which she edited and project managed, I have found Bev to be an unusual combination of delightful and driven.’ ~ Dr Lois P. Frankel, PhD, International Speaker and Author of ‘Nice Girls Don’t Get the Corner Office’
I am available as a presenter to small and large groups, and as a guest speaker/presenter on podcasts and webinars. Topics include:
- The Power of Publishing – how writing a book can expand your influence & impact
- Enterprise ‘You’ – an enterprising mindset is the key to success in the new world of work
- How to Build a Portfolio Career – full-time ‘entrepreneurship’ is not all it’s hyped up to be
- The New Start-up Generation – women over 50 establishing businesses
- The 50+ Advantage – reinvention in the best years ever
Speak with me about customising any of the above themes for any of the following audiences:
- Business owners seeking strategies and inspiration
- Professional development (PD) seminars for industry groups
- Women in business
- Professionals seeking advanced strategies for career development
- Employees facing change or redundancy
- Mature women seeking inspiration and ideas for personal and professional development
- Pre- and post-retirement audiences seeking futher learning/meaningful projects
- Career Coach Certification – Worklife
- Profit from Your Passions Career Coach (USA)
- Trained Book Coach with Mindy Gibbins-Klein (UK)
- Talent Dynamics consultant training (UK)
- Certificate IV level – Employment Services; Small Business Management; Training & Assessment
- Bachelor of Arts (English & Social Sciences)
- Diploma of Education
I would love to have a chat about how I might help you …
M: 0403 831 342
Please use the Contact page to get in touch.